SUMMARY: We are FAMILY at Boogie’s Chicago Style BBQ. Our staff becomes a part of our family just as our customers also become a part of our family. As one of Boogie’s front of house employees, you will be the face of the restaurant ensuring that our customers have a great experience. You will also be responsible for ringing orders, checking order accuracy, and taking customer payments. We place a lot of trust in our front of house members because you set the tone for the experience and service that the customer has. Thank you for your interest in expanding your family ties to include Boogie’s. We look forward to hearing from you.
LOCATION: Missouri City
POSITION: Cashier / Team Member
* Handle cash, credit, and check transactions
* Issue change, receipts, and/or refunds
* Keep reports of transactions
* Ensure order accuracy
* Bag items carefully
* Work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task is a MUST
* Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
* Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism AT ALL TIMES
* Resolve customer complaints and provide relevant information
* Maintain clean and tidy FOH areas
* All other duties AS ASSIGNED
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS: Prior restaurant and/or food truck experience preferred, but not required.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 year cash handling experience.